Android developer - DuckMa (March 2016 - today)
DuckMa is an italian company with the core business in mobile application and new technologies development.
Programmer - MarabuntaLAB (March 2014 - March 2015)
MarabuntaLAB was an independent team developing videogames. I participated in this team since its inception serving as Java programmer. In September 2014 we published the first videogame for the Android platform: Volny.
- Participated in the conception of video games;
- designed the software;
- programmed in Java using the framework LibGDX;
- optimized the source code with a particular emphasis on performance; I was able to allow even devices with limited resources to run the game maintaining a good level of fluency and playability (about 60 fps on a terminal of the medium-low);
- organized the work of the team by scheduling;
- gave full support to end users for bug fixes.
IT Technician - Istituto Enrico Medi (March 2008 - today)
Enrico Medi is a private school in Salò that includes a middle school and high school. From my school entry as a computer technician I gained over time the position of head of IT.
- Installation of hardware or software on both client and server of the school;
- planning and control of the backup server side;
- resolution of hardware and software faults;
- Windows network configuration, user accounts and permissions with particular regard to the privacy and confidentiality of teachers and administration;
- optimization of resources;
- refresher courses for staff;
- quick support to the administration staff and teachers;
- solutions upgrade fleet respecting the budget and the best deals on the market; since my arrival in the company the number of computers has increased from 30 to 80, I recommend the purchase of a new server that has improved the efficiency of daily operations and security of your backups.